Extend your existing wireless range with a Dodocool DC39 Extender Setup. A wireless range extender, on the other hand, improves the strength of your existing internet connection by extending it further inside your home.
You receive “Spot Finder Technology” with Dodocool DC39 smart WiFi range extenders, which allows you to quickly discover the best place for your device.
To make sure you have everything you need before beginning your WiFi range extender setup and installation, make sure you have the following items:
a 2.4 GHz network connection that isn’t interrupted
The first thing you need to know is that your Dodocool DC39 Extender device will detect and connect to the 2.4 GHz network.
A network name that allows wireless devices to connect (SSID)
- Alternatively, for the greatest performance, use the WPA2 Personal or WPA Personal security types while connecting to a high-speed internet connection.
- The SSID (network name) and security key are two of the most important wireless network parameters (password or passphrase). Help for Dodocool DC39 Extender can also be found in your extender’s handbook or by calling us to request Dodocool DC39 support.
- A Helpful Hint: See the section below under “Resetting Your Dodocool DC39 Device to Factory Defaults” for more information. If you have a Windows 8 PC, you may quickly and easily set up your Dodocool DC39 gadget.
- The Dodocool DC39 Extender setup CD should be placed into the optical (CD-ROM or DVD-ROM) drive before commencing the installation.
- The AutoPlay window will appear on the screen.
- Set up your Dodocool DC39 Extender according to the ‘Set up your Dodocool DC39 Extender’ option’s instructions.
- Make sure your Dodocool DC39 Extender is connected to your computer. If the ‘AutoPlay’ window does not appear, go to your PC’s local drive and double-click the ‘Set up your Dodocool DC39 Extender setup icon.
Before clicking the next button on the displayed page, make sure you checked the available first box.
It will take some time for the application to set up a secure wireless connection between your primary router and the Dodocool DC39 Extender smart range extender.
We’d like to remind you that if you get an error message during setup, please follow the on-screen instructions and then click Next to proceed.
Please proceed to the next step and plug your Dodocool DC39 Extender device into a power source after completing the preceding procedures.
During the Dodocool DC39 Extender setting process, make sure your range extender (extender) is close to your router.
When the software detects your Dodocool DC39 Extender, it will prompt you to select a wireless network. Connect your Dodocool DC39 wireless system to the Dodocool DC39 range extender-XXX.
- Finally, go to your device’s Wi-Fi settings page and look for your main WiFi router’s SSID. Click the Next button once you’ve located your router.
- Click OK to save the new configuration after you’ve supplied your wireless network password.
- The screen now confirms that your Dodocool DC39 range extender has been successfully set up.
- Range extenders can now be moved to different places.
- If you’re having trouble connecting to the Dodocool DC39 Extender, make sure it’s connected to a router that’s actively utilising live and active internet and that it’s as close to the router as feasible.
- To get more assistance, simply request extended ap.setup support, or give us your criticism and suggestions to the address listed below.
- Firmware update for the Dodocool DC39 Extender
firmware update Dodocool DC39 Extender
- Make sure your device’s Wi-Fi is turned on before attempting to locate the extender’s network. There will be no password at first.
- To do so on the same device, open a web browser and type 192.168.10.1 or AP.setup into the address bar. You’ve arrived at your extender’s login page, where you’ll be able to configure the programme.
- Use “admin” as the username and “admin” as the password.
- Select ‘Administration System Upgrade’ from the ‘Home Tab.’ Under the ‘Upgrades’ page, you’ll find automated upgrades. If you need to update the firmware, make sure you have a secure internet connection.
- It may take up to two minutes to configure and reset the extension after it has been upgraded.