What are Invisalign braces?
Invisalign braces are clear, plastic braces made from a clear material that enables the wearer to see through it and apply correct orthodontic pressure. The wearer’s mouth must be inspected by the orthodontist during the application process to determine whether the appliance is suitable before it is fastened into place.
If you want Invisalign Dubai, Newivory is the best choice. Our orthodontists have done thousands of Invisalign cases.
When you have crooked teeth, you have several options to straighten them but if you choose to go with what is called “Invisalign” treatment which involves invisible braces that fit directly on your teeth you will not even know you have braces because they will be so invisible you won’t be able to feel them. The way they work is like a set of dentures but the way they feel is very different from dentures.
Invisalign braces are the better and newer version of traditional metal braces. These are comprised of high-tech, transparent plastic material that’s extremely comfortable, durable, and effective at the same time.
How Does Invisalign Braces work?
Going back to how Invisalign works, your orthodontist will apply a clear plastic brace around your teeth to align them properly. When you wear the aligners the braces are hidden from view, therefore allowing your teeth to straighten naturally and comfortably. You can see when your aligner has been properly adjusted, meaning it is touching each tooth paired, and this is when you can determine if you need to get more adjustments or not. If you need more adjustments your Orthodontist will let you know, and you can then either choose to leave the aligner alone or get more adjustments.
Factors to be considered when you want to use Invisalign braces
- Firstly, this treatment method requires the supervision of a dentist, which may take some time depending on how complex your teeth are and the number of teeth you need to be treated at one time.
- Secondly, because this treatment is new, it will take some time to become familiarized with it, as you will have to go through the entire process as if using traditional braces.
Advantages of Using Invisalign Braces
- The main advantage of Invisalign is that it offers a painless and hassle-free way to straighten your teeth at home.
- With Invisalign, you do not have to worry about these wires getting rusted. Furthermore, the wearer also does not have to deal with uncomfortable feelings due to the metal wires.
- One of the most obvious benefits of wearing Invisalign braces is that they provide a permanent solution to crooked, crowded, or loose teeth.
- You can get a perfectly aligned, beautiful smile anytime you wish.
- Invisalign braces do not cause any sort of pain to the wearer.
Disadvantages of Using Invisalign Braces
- One of the disadvantages of using Invisalign braces is that they cannot be used when a person has too short or too pegged teeth. People whose teeth position has large gaps also cannot use Invisalign braces.
- Invisalign braces are known to cost a great deal more than traditional braces because of their unique design. However, if you can afford them, there isn’t any better option in regards to straightening your teeth.
Importance of Using Invisalign Braces
Invisalign braces provide a great opportunity for young people to take responsibility for their teeth and oral health by having regular dental check-ups with the orthodontist who installs these Invisalign braces.
Children who have grown up with this improved form of braces are less likely to develop cavities or other problems related to untreated dental health. When adults start experiencing tooth decay or other problems associated with untreated decay and bad oral hygiene, they are more likely to seek treatment through an orthodontist who uses Invisalign braces.
The increased potential for tooth decay when using Invisalign braces is directly related to the fact that an Invisalign braces wearer’s mouth is kept closed during the period of placement of the braces. This means that there is no space between the mouth and the braces when the wearer is eating, talking, or performing other activities which naturally lead to the buildup of food particles and bacteria which can lead to decay.
Since there is increased potential for tooth decay when using Invisalign braces many insurance companies will cover the cost of these braces to encourage parents to select this treatment system for their children. Insurance premiums are based on several factors which can include risk level, age, gender, and other factors which may not be considered by your insurance company. The lower the risk factor is the higher the premium you will pay for insurance coverage. For this reason, it may be more affordable for a young adult to pay for this type of braces treatment rather than continue to pay for traditional braces.